Halaman

Senin, Februari 27, 2012

GOODBYE HIGH SCHOOL

Now I'm seventeen years old. Although too soon to say “I've grown”, but I already have a high school diploma. Many of the things I want to do with this diploma. One is I want to continue my education into a good university. Unfortunately for some reason unrelated bunch of money I have to defer my education for a year.
In addition to continuing my education is delayed, I also want to do business and pursue a job in radio broadcasting. My biggest dream is I want to be a diplomat and seen by the world. From childhood to adult life I am always in the same place and met with the same person. I also rarely travel or vacation. So in short, I can not see the world. That is the reason why I want to see the world

Now I've become announcer in Malida Fm. Radio station where my junior high school and high school. I do not know whether I will be the cadre here or not, but I hope Malida FM can be victorious and I can go from here. Ran to another spot to another city to see the contents of the world and get a job that is not as good





2 komentar:

  1. ada baiknya berkunjung ke blog org lain dan ninggal koment :D

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. oh gitu ya . . . . ?? tapi derkat mbak nie blog jiga nengalani peningkatan pengunjung loh . . . .

      Hapus